OpenCart - Payments
Payments will be automatically inserted by the team at MyWork Australia as per your request.
Payments is a particularly complicated feature of the Online Shop. If you wish to change your payment options, please contact the team at MyWork to discuss payment options.
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm (AEST)
Phone: 1300 809 424
Fax: (07) 3287 7310
Email: [email protected]
When it comes to selecting the payment option/s for your Online Shop, the OpenCart System is very versatile.
However, we recommend selecting from the popular payment options below.
- PayPal Standard - Payment made via PayPal into your PayPal account. Payments can be made by the customer via a PayPal account or credit card (Mastercard or Visa) even if the customer does not have their own PayPal account.
- PayPal Express - Payment made via PayPal into your PayPal account. Payments can only be made via a PayPal account. Customers can skip the signup and checkout by automatically being taken to the final stage of payment.
- Bank Transfer - Displays your bank transfer details for the customer to make a direct deposit.
- Cheque / Money Order - Displays your cheque payment details for the customer to send you a cheque.
- Cash On Delivery - Customer pays on the delivery of their order.
- Free Checkout - No charge for any orders.
- Online Merchant Facilities - Payments can be made via any credit card.
Each of the following banks are supported by OpenCart. If you bank is not listed below, please contact the team at MyWork to see if it can be integrated into your Online Shop.
Merchant facilities can be either integrated within your Online Shop or taken to an external payment page.
- ANZ eGate
- Commonwealth Bank Commweb
- NAB Transact
- Westpac PayWay
- St George PayWay
- Bendigo Bank